We know it’s the holidays when my mother’s house becomes a reunion hub for relatives who come home from abroad. Being the ancestral house, that is where we all come together to catch up. It’s a good thing we have the Contadina Pesto Sauce for easy, quick, and delicious dishes for surprise get togethers!
Over the weekend, we celebrated the Little Man’s birthday party. The plan was to go straight to bed after the party since we have another event the following morning, but some of our relatives dropped by my mom’s house for an after party. We love get togethers, especially with family we haven’t seen for quite some time, so my mom and I did a quick prep for our guests.
It’s a good thing I have a Contadina Holiday Package! We initially wanted to make a pasta dish, but since our guests arrived sooner than we expected, we had to prepare something to serve as an appetizer just so they’d have something to eat – and that happens to be the Contadina Pesto Sauce that we absolutely love served with pasta, as a dip, or on top of our toast!
Contadina Pesto Sauce on Bread
What you’ll need:
- Contadina Pesto Sauce
- Cut each piece of bread in half then toast it for two minutes. This will keep your bread from sogging when you add the pesto sauce.
- Once your bread is firm enough, spread your Contadina Pesto Sauce generously over your bread.
- Toast your bread for another two minutes then serve.
And you have a tasty appetizer on the table in five minutes! Super easy, right?!
Win a Contadina Holiday Package to make the holidays extra tasty!
Because I want to make your holidays extra merry, Contadina and I are giving away ONE (1) holiday package to a reader of Mom On Duty. Just follow the steps below to get a chance to win:
- Share this blog post on your Facebook account. Make sure it’s set to PUBLIC so we can see your entry!
- Tag the person or people you want to cook the holiday dish for.
- Include the hashtag: #MODxContadina
- The winner will be chosen at random.
This giveaway will run starting December 19, 2016 until December 23, 2016. The winner must be able to pick up the Contadina Holiday Package in Makati.
WINNER: Vhia Faner – Congratulations!!!