We talk a lot about women empowerment, but it still feels like our society hasn’t really caught up with it. Yes, women have more say today, but more work needs to be done for people to be more aware of it and support it.
In this episode of Coffee With Kim, I had the opportunity to discuss women empowerment with the founders of Aim High Pinay: Erica, Ayo, and Lady. I truly had a wonderful time chatting with them and am very happy to have guested them since they shared a lot of wisdom with everyone who watched. If you missed the live, watch the replay below:
- Despite women’s efforts for equality and recognition, our society still has a lot to learn about women empowerment and gender equality.
- Empowerment starts with YOU.
- Be part of a supportive community that encourages your journey towards self-love and empowerment.
- Visit the Aim High Pinay website for more information on upcoming events
- Join Aim High Pinay – Elevate and be part of the AHP community
- For a mom-centered community, join Moms Who Mean Business on Facebook
Do you have a message you want to share with the world? Make Coffee With Kim your partner in spreading the word! Click here to submit your interest to be a speaker.