Hello everyone! Have you ever considered doing a personal branding photo session for your blog or business? In this episode of Coffee With Kim, personal brand photographer, Ana Bohane, joined us to talk about how branded photos can help boost your business. She also shared with us some super helpful tips on how you can take great photos – even with just your phone!
Ana did my virtual brand shoot a few weeks ago and I am SO HAPPY with the results! I’m not the type who likes being in front of the camera, but she made me feel so comfortable the whole time. And the photos? They captured how I really am!
- When taking photos, there are three things you need to consider: lighting, composition, framing.
- Go for natural light. The best time of the day to shoot is during the golden hour, which is early in the morning or late in the afternoon. It is during this time of the day when light is not too harsh.
- If you have no choice but to shoot mid-day, look for a shaded area and shoot there.
- When taking photos of yourself, relax your shoulders, and extend your neck. If you’re sitting down, sit at the edge to get that nice posture.
- Do you want to learn more about how to shoot great photos? Join Snappy Mums for tips.
- Book a brand photography session with Ana Bohane via www.AnaBohane.com. Use the code momonduty when booking to get 10% off your virtual shoot!
Here are some photos from our personal branding photo session:
Do you have a message you want to share with the world? Make Coffee With Kim your partner in spreading the word! Click here to submit your interest to be a speaker.