If there is one thing I always recommend to other soon-to-be parents, it is to equip themselves with as much knowledge as they can get around pregnancy and birth. If not for the childbirth class I attended when I was pregnant with Charlie, I would not have known about and experienced VBA2C.
In today’s episode, Doula Ros Padua joined me to talk about how parents can best prepare for their child’s birth during a pandemic. This is a must-see episode since she gave a lot of valuable tips that parents can use in their preparation.
Ros Padua is a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator and doula. She supports expecting parents in their pregnancy and birth journey through her childbirth classes and 1:1 birth support so they can experience gentle and empowered births.
- What is a Doula? – DONA International defines what a Doula is and how she can provide support for expecting parents
- Charlie’s Healing VBA2C Birth – My VBA2C birth story
- Ava’s Unmedicated Water Birth – My water birth story
- Birthing With Confidence – Doula Ros Padua’s 4-week online program for expecting parents
- Follow Doula Ros on Facebook
Be Our Guest!
Do you have a story or cause you’d like to share with the world? We’d love to have you as our guest! Send your interest through this link.
Become A Sponsor
Sponsor an episode of Coffee With Kim and get your brand seen by our community of parents. E-mail us here and let’s talk about how we can collaborate!