Being a work at home mom without house help is extremely difficult. Like I always say, it is a juggle among the kids, homemaking and my work. A lot of people tell me that we should hire a yaya for the kids. Well, there are two problems:
- It’s very hard to find a helper nowadays
- I might have developed a psychological trauma because of previous helpers
We’ve hired a total of I don’t know nannies ever since A and I became parents. Some were outright pains in the bum, while there were a few who were good, but could be better if they received training.
I like the last nanny we hired for our youngest. Unfortunately, she had to leave us due to family matters. If she was still with us, I would have enrolled her in the Teacher Yaya Workshop! If you have a yaya, then you might want to consider sending her to this workshop.
What your yaya will learn:
- Her special role in your child’s life
- Understanding a child’s actions so as not to think the child is being “naughty”
- How to respond to your child
- Why TV and tablets are not good for children below three years old
- Why and how to play with your child according to his/her age
The workshop will be on the 15th of February 2014, from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at Medela House, QC. Learning fee is P500 and includes handouts, snacks, and a certificate.
Interested? Send your yaya to the workshop!