For the first time, Sofia the First flies out of Enchancia and heads to the Philippines for her royal meet and greet – all thanks to Toy Kingdom for hosting her royal get together! During Sofia’s royal visit, fans will be given a chance to meet the princess and take pictures with her. There will also be lots of fun games and activities for her guests to enjoy!
Sofia the First’s Royal Meet and Greet will be on May 9 to 11 at the SM Mall of Asia Main Mall Atrium. On May 9, gates will open at 4:30pm. On May 10 and 11, gates will open at 11:30am.
Is your kid a huge fan of Sofia the First? My little girl is! In fact, Sofia the First is one of the few shows we let her and her brother watch because it teaches good values to little ones. This is why when I learned about the meet and greet, I immediately cleared our schedule so I can take my daughter there. If you want to take your child to the royal get together, this is how you can obtain passes:
- Customer is entitled to get one (1) FREE Sofia the First Academy Journal for a minimum purchase single receipt purchase worth P1000 of any Sofia the First merchandise at Toy Kingdom and Toy Kingdom Express branches.
- Present the original receipt to the customer service counter of a participating Toy Kingdom store to get the FREE journal.
- Customer must bring the journal to enter the Sofia the First activity area on May 9-11, 2014.
- The journal will serve as ticket to redeem the Sofia the First event pass. Event pass covers 1 kid plus 1 companion.
- Promo period is from April 15 to May 11, 2014
That’s super easy right? My daughter and I will be joining the royal meet and greet on May 9! We hope to see you there. :)