Want to go out with pretty styled hair but don’t have the budget for salon-styled hair? Why not invest on your own styling tools! Make a bold statement with your curls using the NuMe Magic Wand. Made of 100% pure titanium, it boasts of unrivaled heating capacity that can create beautiful, long-lasting curls.
I had my hair permed back in 2009 and the husband keeps asking me to have it done again. If it isn’t difficult to maintain, I would have done it again. But with the minis around and no nanny, I don’t think I have the time to prep my hair every single day to keep it beautifully curly.
But what if you want curly hair for a special occassion? Or even if you want to go curly for the day just because? I’m super lazy when it comes to fixing my hair so I always end up with a ponytail or a bun. However, with my new gadget, I just can’t stop myself from getting my hair done.
What am I talking about? Nothing but the NuMe Magic Wand. What I love about it:
- It has a digital monitor so you can see the temperature of the curling wand;
- It doesn’t take long to get my hair all dolled up (20 minutes tops!); and
- The curls are long-lasting (my curls stayed until I washed them the next day–could have stayed longer if I didn’t wash my hair).
I had small curls soon after I used the Magic Wand. But, as soon as the curls settled, I had big, beautiful waves. Love ’em!
A few tips to make sure you get the perfect curls:
- Before anything else, make sure you brush your hair dry to remove any tangles.
- Use a good quality heat protection spray to minimize damage.
- Section your hair using clips. What I did was I divided my hair in three big sections and worked from the bottom going up.
- Wait for your curling wand to heat before using. Give it about 2-4 minutes.
- When it’s ready, put on the glove that goes with the NuMe Magic Wand on the hand you’re going to use to wrap your hair around the wand.
- Now that you’re all ready, start curling! Remember not to curl too much hair at once. Instead, select about an inch wide strand at a time. (Select smaller strands for tighter curls)
- From one of the NuMe Magic Wand tutorials I watched, it suggested that you keep your hair wrapped around the curling wand for 10 seconds before pulling them out. Don’t let it drop off your hand right away! Keep the strand in your for another 10 seconds to cool then let go.
- Once you’re done, you’ll notice that your curls look rather tight. To finalize your style, run through your curls with your fingers to break them up.
Would I recommend the NuMe Magic Wand? Most definitely! This is perfect for hair enthusiasts who can really “work it” AND great for newbies like myself. It’s easy enough to use and creates salon-like curls.