Kabayan Beach Resort 2018 Rates [UPDATED]Day Tour There are different Day Tour packages offered by Kabayan Beach Resort. For the most basic package, wherein you will just swim at the beach, the rates are as follows:
150php/head for guests aged 12 years old and above. In excess of 25 pax, rates are: P300/Adult, P150/Kid. 75php/head for guests aged 11years old and below. In excess of 12 pax, rates are: P300/Adult,P150/Kid.For as low as Php75-150 per person, you can enjoy the beach from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (day) OR 3:00 pm to 1:00 am (night). Nipa Huts (P2,000-3,000) are available for rent should you need one (I’m sure you would). However, the resort also offers Day Tour and Night Tour Packages that includes meals and other amenities. You can find more information here:
- Kabayan Beach Resort Day Tour Packed Meals @ Php600
- Kabayan Beach Resort Day Tour Managed Buffet @ Php750
- Kabayan Beach Resort Day Tour Package @ Php600 and Php750 per head
- Kabayan Beach Resort Overnight Managed Buffet Meals @ Php1,000 per head
- Kabayan Beach Resort Wedding Package @ Php1,500 per head
How to Get to Kabayan Beach Resort via Private Transport
- From South Super Highway, take the Batangas, Lucena, Legaspi Exit then head towards Sto. Tomas.
- From Sto. Tomas, turn right to Calabarzon Expressway.
- Turn right and head to Lipa City.
- Traverse C.M. Recto Avenue then turn right at P. Torres St. towards Padre Garcia.
- Head straight to Rosario and when you reach the intersection, turn left at Gualberto Avenue then go straight to San Juan.
- Turn right to Laiya when you see the Municipal Hall.
How to Get to Kabayan Beach Resort via Public Transport
- Take a bus from Manila going to Lucena in Kamuning (under the flyover, near GMA in Timog Avenue). Three bus liners take that route: Jack Liner, Jam, and Tritran).
- Go down from the bus once you reach Lipa, Batangas. If you see Robinson’s, McDonald’s, and Jollibee within the same area, you’re in the right place.
- From there, take a tricycle ride going to the jeep terminal heading to San Juan, Batangas. Ride the San Juan-bound jeepneys there.
- Once you reach San Juan town proper, look for a jeepney heading to Laiya. Let the driver know that you’re heading to Kabayan Beach Resort so they can drop you off there.
What To Bring
- Aqua Shoes – The sand at Kabayan Beach Resort is not as fine as that in Boracay. It is best to bring aqua shoes to protect your feet from sharp rocks.
- Insect Repellant – Since the resort is surrounded by trees, expect to have a lot of mosquitoes and flies buzzing around your hut. Protect yourself by putting on mosquito repellant. I suggest that you light candles while you dine in the al fresco dining area of the huts to keep flies away.
- Food – The resort allows guests to bring in food. We tried to dine at their in-house restaurant, but the price is quite steep. If you’re staying there as a group, it is best to bring food with you and just cook the food yourself. Each hut comes with a fully functional kitchen anyway, so might as well use it!