A planner with a nice layout and enough space to accommodate your busy schedules (and doodles) is an essential part of a working mom’s daily life. If you’re an organizer like myself, I’m sure you’ll agree that there’s nothing like a good planner to keep your days, weeks and months all sorted out. Have a look at my new Camper Planner!
While some prefer to use their smartphones or tabs to keep their schedules, I prefer writing my notes and schedules down. Having a handy planner also allowed me to get creative when I need to de-stress since I can draw on it or make little notes of encouragement.
Last year, Arjay gifted me with a red Starbucks planner that served as a very reliable scheduling partner for me. It kept me on top of everything I needed to do, especially that 2015 was an extremely busy year for me. Since I’m not a fan of this year’s Starbucks planner, I decided to look for one that’s as good as my 2015 planner.
After a whole day of searching online for planner recommendations, I found FILED’s Camper Planner. What I love about it:
- Travel-sized: Sized at 6″ x 6″, the Camper Planner is super easy to carry around! I like planners that are not too big and heavy so I can just slip it into my bag when I’m on the go. This one is the perfect size for me!
- Monthly View AND Daily View: I like planners with lots of space. This one has a monthly view for a quick overview of my month and a daily view for my daily schedule. It’s a plus that the daily view is in a vertical format because I like making lists of to-do’s.
- Expense Tracker: While I have a separate expense tracker app on my phone, I love that this planner has its own Expense Tracker. Being a traveler’s planner, I think it’s great for keeping track of financial goals for your trips.
- Photos: Being a traveler myself, I love that the planner has lots of beautiful photos of the Philippines. I didn’t travel a lot in 2015 because of my schedule, but I’m hoping to do more of that in 2016.
- Budget-friendly: I initially wanted to get the kikki.K planner that everyone’s been raving about, but when I saw the price, I didn’t feel like it’s something I’d be more than willing to spend on. I mean, it’s worth the price because it’s a really nice planner…but I don’t have the money for that. The Camper Planner, on the other hand, is priced at only PHP 545.
I look forward to filling my planner with lots of memories this year! The best part about the Camper Planner is it has space for you to paste photos of your best memories each month. The dates are blank, too, so you can start any time of the year.You can purchase your own planner and other add-ons from Filed.com.ph.